Eldon Dale Kurth
Rise of Industry (Project Automata) || Dapper Penguin Studios || Game Designer || November 2017 – Present
- Released title May 2 2019
- Designed and Tested an advanced Logistical System that acted as a mass distribution system.
- Primary designer on the in-game Economy, Events, and Traffic Systems.
- Collaborated with UX Designer to layout several screens that displayed production and expense analyze data.
Visions of Zosimos || Forever Interactive Inc || June 2009 – November 2018
Lead Game Designer || May 2012 – August 2015
- Lead an initiative to revamp the game’s Combat, Resource Management, and Deck Creation Systems.
- Worked with upper management to design a Free to Play business model that utilized the game’s crafting system.
Game Designer || June 2009 – May 2012
- Primary designer the Flux Resource Management System and more than 200 Collectible Cards that utilized it.
- Designed and Build a Pack Opening Prototype involves 7 different card types and 4 rarities.
- Designed a Card Crafting System that utilizes Alchemical functionality.
- Primary level designer on Forest of Decay and Arena of Death.
|Project Management Skills
||Design Based Skills
||Collaborative Project Software
Scrum Master Certification – Scrum Alliance – July 2018
Associate Degree of Applied Science, Computer Simulation and Gaming
- Focus of Study: Design and Project Management
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Graduated May 2015
Coursework in Game Art and Design
- Westwood Technical Online College
- May 2008 – February 2010
Associate Degree of Applied Science, Electro-mechanical Technology
- North-Central Technical College
- Graduated May 2004